Joining me today is Eric Schechterman the Chief Development Officer at Benetrends Financial. For over 35 years, Benetrends has offered access to a complete range of financing solutions and tools to help entrepreneurs fund their business ventures and is recognized as an authority in franchise and small-business financing.
As the Chief Development Officer for Benetrends Financial, Eric oversees sales, marketing and strategic relationships. Eric has been a featured speaker at numerous franchise industry conferences and earned a distinction of Certified Franchise Executive (CFE) by the Board of Governors of the IFA in 2016.
A funding partner like Benetrends Financial is a really valuable resource for me and my candidates as most candidates don’t have a sense for what they can afford and the funding options that are available.
1. Process of working with a funding partner like Benetrends Financial
2. What are the different funding options available?
- SBA Loan
- SBA Express Loan
- ROBS Plan /401k Rollover
- Unsecured Lines of Credit
3. How important is your credit score?
4. Determining the right bank to work with for your loan.
4. Determining how much someone can invest in a franchise opportunity.
Chief Development Officer