Joining me today is Brittany Blackman. Brittany is the Franchise Development Manager with Handyman Connection.
Handyman Connection has been franchising since 1993 and was the first handyman concept to offer franchise opportunities. Unlike general handyman services, Handyman Connection connects customers with specialists skilled in particular trades.
- How many locations does Handyman Connection have?
- Who is an ideal candidate for Handyman Connection?
- What is a typical day like for an owner?
- What is the typical investment to become a Handyman Connection franchisee?
- What is a typical buying/discovery process timeline?
- What makes a good territory for Handyman Connection?
- What type of office facility is needed?
- What’s the initial training program look like?
- Average number of employees? Are they employees or subcontractors?
- Types of services offered by Handyman Connection
- Who is a typical customer for Handyman Connection?
- Are there both residential and commercial applications?
- Does Handyman Connection have an Item 19?
- What separates Handyman Connection from other Handyman Service