Joining me today is Michael Reeder a Certified Public Accountant and the managing shareholder of Swartz & Reeder Advisors which is a CPA firm in the Chicago area.
Michael is passionate about business ownership and answers the accounting questions that any hopeful franchisee should have answered.
I hope you enjoy today’s discussion with Michael Reeder from Swartz & Reeder Advisors.
- Importance of your accountant understanding the franchise model
- Unique accounting requirements of a franchisee
- Choice of entity for franchisees
- Funding a franchise purchase
- Franchise resale considerations
Michael Reeder CPA
Managing Shareholder | Swartz & Reeder Advisors
m: 847.302.3397 (text/call)